What is it?
Forms@work are configurable for expenses, procurement, absence management, mileage reporting, marketing requests, workflow, interfaces, reporting and etc.
Each form type can perform its own calculations, follow its own specifically conditional, selectable, even random workflow, and capture its own particular data fields. You can access tailored inquiries and reports through forms database.
There are unlimited form types for absence management, HR data update, sales reporting, procurement, invoice registration, stock control, and document management.
- Form calculations are configurable for the capture and calculation of data based on historical transactions, parameter driven tables, exchange rates, etc.
- The definition of role-based and conditional workflow for form approval – up to 42 steps.
- The definition of transaction-based additional approval.
- Unlimited reporting and analysis.
- Extensive user rights management.
- Full multi-company, multi-language and multi-currency capability.
- Options to integrate with additional systems, and support for multiple charts of accounts.
Built on an underlying transnational database, all data is secure, accessible and subject to full audit-trail review.
forms@work key features
Based on a forms database and configurable forms management system provided, forms@work addresses a wide variety of business needs and workflow requirements which include:
- Absence Management
- Travel Requests
- Marketing Expenditure Proposals
- Purchase Requests
- Stock Control
- Vehicle Mileage Records
- Invoice Approval
- HR Data Records
- Product Sample Requests & Issues
- Sales Reporting
- Store Checking
Forms@work can be used on mobile devices such as the iPhone which also has a dedicated App.
The forms@work App works online and offline, downloading forms definitions from your server, together with all the data lists that each form needs. You can also capture images and voice memos before uploading data to the central server.