Bank Payment System for Infor SunSystems
With Bank Payment System for Infor SunSystems (BPS), you can save time making payments using the BPS. You can save even more time using the BPS to process incoming statements. Complete solution for both payments and statement processing, automating, or making easy, the booking of everything that happens in your bank accounts.
What is Bank Payment System for Infor SunSystems ?
Bank Payment System for Infor SunSystems (BPS) is a complete solution for both payments and statement processing, automating, or making easy, the booking of everything that happens in your bank accounts. There’s more to bank account management than payments to creditors, and there’s much more to a bank payment system than generating electronic payments.
What it does?
With Bank Payment System for Infor SunSystems (BPS), you can :
– Generates outgoing payment files and handles incoming statements, matching incoming payments to debtor invoices
– Automatically books minor differences in payments
– Automatically generates journals for bank charges, interest payments, and other charges
– Maintains an audit trail of all operations
The Bank Payment System handles outgoing payments and incoming bank statements:
Handling Electronic Bank Statements:
– Upload of electronic bank statement files
– Automatic matching (with defined tolerance) against open Creditor and Debtor invoices
– Automatic handling of direct bank payments
– Advanced options for manual matching (including splitting) of unmatched transactions
– Self-learning feature for automatic recognition of Debtor payments
– Ledger transaction generation via ledger import, with no manual entry
– Automatic handling of bank charges
– Provision for assisted manual matching (including splitting) of unmatched transactions
– Generation of outgoing Electronic Payment Instructions
– Selection of overdue or forced payments as well as direct debit transactions
– Multi-level approval processes
– Multiple currency payments
– Multiple bank accounts
– Payments in local, foreign and SEPA formats
– Advance payments (from additional ledger)
– Optional settlement of Creditor and Debtor accounts at the moment of payment
– Full tracking of payment history