Companies spend millions of dollars developing and documenting their processes, policies, and controls, yet have little visibility into whether those processes and policies are being followed because they cannot cost-effectively monitor and test them.
What is Infor Compliance?
Infor Compliance enables you to execute repeatable and reliable processes to meet the control aspects of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) requirements for your organization. Because the product provides a holistic view of data across multiple business environments, you get the visibility you need to minimize your organization’s risk of noncompliance, security and governance breaches.
Infor Compliance is the only solution with out-of-the-box content that monitors and correlates all four control types for multiple applications and all major business processes.
– Transaction monitoring across business application/across platforms.
– Verifying the integrity of Master Data.
– Testing and managing user access to applications against approved entitlements.
– Verifying legitimate application and process configurations.
What it does?
Identifies, defines and monitors for risks and controls. Automates testing, tracks results and trends, exposes exceptions and violations and enables you to investigate and take action. You get:
– Key Risk and Performance Indicators, Dashboards and Reporting. Track KRIs and automate management reporting with configurable dashboards and reports personalised for each role or user. Score risks to quickly understand the financial impact and risk of each exception so you can prioritise follow-up.
– Risk Identification and Management. Inspect 100% of your data and transactions. Automatically identify exceptions as they occur. Alerts ensure issues are addressed immediately. Manage exceptions, assign them and collaborate with others via email. Track progress and follow-up via dashboards and reports.
– Detailed reporting for auditors. Streamline external audits with detailed audit reports that provide information about the access review process, the status of who has access to critical business systems, and an audit trail of access approvals. Drill down to view related information and quickly identify the root cause of each exception.
– Best practice business rules. Use out-of-the-box rules to immediately assess financial processes. Easy-to-use graphical interfaces enable finance managers to write and update rules tailored to specific business needs.
– Pre-built integration adaptors and tools. Monitor Infor, SAP, Oracle, and PeopleSoft applications.
Why is it different?
– Add additional governance, regulation, and compliance capabilities and analytics: Gives the users broader insight and analytic across the organization.
– Vertical market enhancements: Addresses industry-specific regulatory and compliance requirements. Promotes ease of adoption and accelerated implementations.
– GL insight for ION: Provides greater flexibility around navigation and data discovery.
– Mobile and browser interfaces: Empowers the users with ability to pro-actively monitor risks with mobile continuous monitoring.