About Infor ERP LN
Infor ERP LN is an powerful ERP solution that helps manufacturers improve, accelerate, and streamline the most complex manufacturing processes anywhere. When your manufacturing operation requires detailed tracking of millions of parts from thousands of sources worldwide from as-designed to as-maintained, you can rely on Infor ERP LN.
Dynamic Enterprise Modeling
Assembly Line Control
Highlights & core functionality
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Unite global manufacturing operations
Infor ERP LN excels in multi-site planning and operations management, helping companies implement Enterprise Planning to synchronise demand and supply across a global supply chain.
Infor ERP LN also features strong inventory and warehouse management capabilities, including advanced warehousing as well as fulfillment practices such as Static and Dynamic Cross-Docking and Direct Material Supply. Direct Material Supply supports vendor managed and direct-to-line component sequencing.
PROJECT LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT
Master complex projects
Manage everything from single contracts to complex multi-year projects, from contract negotiation to shipping and installation. Infor ERP LN empowers you to quickly prepare estimates, monitor budgets, and determine earned value and accurate invoices against even the most complex manufacturing projects. Extensive out-of-the-box analytics, including a powerful and intuitive project manager workbench, enable continuous tracking of key performance indicators.
– Advanced contract terms and conditions
– Bids and Quotes, Proposal Management
– Earned Value Management
– Product Cost Ledger
– Project Contract Management
– Project pegging of demand and supply
– Supplier staged payments
SERVICE LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT
Generate more post-sales revenue
Comprehensive Service Lifecycle Management enables manufacturers to generate revenue from products after they ship. Infor ERP LN Service Management empowers you to manage a global field service organisation with complete visibility into the components of every installed product. Offer and maintain service plans, schedule preventive maintenance, and identify upgrades/upsell opportunities. Infor ERP LN also manages your MRO facilities and warranty claims.
– Customer Contact Center Management
– Warranty and Claims Management
– MRO and Service Deport Management
– Usage-based, preventative maintenance
Offer more features and options with less complexity
Infor ERP LN’s powerful, rules-based configurator enables your customers, distributors, and sales representatives to easily configure products while 2D and 3D images allow your users to view product variants. Powerful rules enable you to display current prices, upsell options, and check for incompatible configurations. Automatic creation of manufacturing bills of materials and routings eliminate the need for super bills of materials.
Functionality empowers you to:
– Guide product selection features, options, and dimensions, while ensuring they define a valid product.
– Ensure an accurate price and cost for any configuration.
– Receive immediate visual confirmation of the product’s features and options.
– Manage documents and data.
Support any manufacturing strategy
Infor ERP LN supports all discrete manufacturing processes including engineer-to-order, configure-to-order, project-based, make-to-order, and make-to-stock. Whether you are manufacturing a stamped metal part or assembling an airplane, Infor ERP LN provides comprehensive operations control with streamlined business process management.
– Mixed-mode manufacturing
– Assembly Planning and Control with WIP changes
– Bills of materials and routing
– Shop Floor Control
– Assembly Line Control
CRM AND SALES MANAGEMENT
Exceed customer expectations—at a profit
Infor ERP LN can quickly process any sales order, from a single spare-part order to a complex, configure-to-order assembly. With integrated CRM, your customer service agents will have a 360-degree view of the entire order lifecycle, providing them with unparalleled insights into every customer relationship. Infor ERP LN improves customer relationships while minimising the cost-to-serve.
– 360-degree customer view dashboards
– Streamlined Customer Relationship Management (CRM) process
– Support for complex bids and proposals
– Available-to-Promise (ATP) and Capable-to-Promise (CTP) capabilities during order-entry process
– Integrated Rules-Based Configurator
– Projects and contract line items support
Improve control and gain predictability
Infor ERP LN Quality Management enables manufacturers to monitor and improve the quality of their products by enforcing regular inspection procedures throughout the manufacturing process. Quality Management uses a logistical flow of products to schedule inspections.
– Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
– Statistical Quality Control, including sampling plans
– First Article Inspection
– Quality Manager Dashboard
– Non-Conformance Reporting
– Embedded enterprise social collaboration to help plan and resolve
DESIGN AND ENGINEERING
Foster collaboration between design and manufacturing
Reduce time to market through tight integration between design and manufacturing. You’ll be well positioned to control upfront costs by designing with full visibility of the effects on downstream manufacturing operations and sourcing and procurement. And by receiving early warnings of field issues, you’ll be able to take quick action to improve design and reduce warranty costs.
– Engineering Change Order Management
– Collaborative design and engineering
– Design for Supply
– Design for Manufacturability
Gain confidence with global financial visibility
In order to meet financial goals with confidence, companies need global financial budgeting and control combined with real-time visibility into revenues, costs, and profits.
Infor ERP LN can be used in a fully integrated ERP environment and as a stand-alone financial model for any organisation structure. With this flexibility, Infor ERP LN supports global organisations that consist of multiple companies or business units operating across different geographies. Infor ERP LN provides flexible account structures for recording, analysing, and monitoring the activities of each company or business unit.
– General Ledger
– Accounts Receivable
– Accounts Payable
– Cash Management
– Financial Budget System
The Infor ERP LN difference
Thrive in a world of mass customisation with Infor ERP LN. More than 4,500 manufacturers trust Infor ERP LN to help improve, accelerate, and streamline the most complex manufacturing processes anywhere. When your manufacturing operation requires detailed tracking of millions of parts from thousands of sources worldwide from as-designed to as-maintained, you can rely on Infor ERP LN.
- Easily change processes post-implementation to capitalise on market changes and speed innovation.
- Quickly respond to last-minute customer changes with out-of-the-box best practices that
- enable just-in-time and in-line sequencing for made-to-order processes.
- Predict financial results with confidence.
- Complete visibility of products, enabling you to generate revenue from service and maintenance long after products ship.
- Create unique product configurations visually (2D, 3D, photo renditions) without creating new item masters
- Finite capacity resources planning with what if analysis.
With Infor ERP LN, you get an ERP solution designed specifically for your industry right out of the box. Infor ERP LN continues to be developed jointly with industry experts to deliver industry best practices using standard packaged software, eliminating the need for costly customisations.
- Single-instance, global ERP.
- Designed for ETO, MTO, and complex product manufacturers.
- Industry-specific KPI dashboards.
- On-premise or cloud deployment.
- Virtualised technology platform.
- Available in 21 languages including Vietnamese.
- Rules & regulations for 49 countries including Vietnam.
All this and much more. . .
Download brochure to discover more
TRG is a market-leading global professional services firm focusing on delivering technical excellence. TRG adds value in a challenging and dynamic market by delivering the right IT solutions that work quietly and brilliantly in the background, freeing customers up to focus on their core.